Friday, July 24, 2009

The Wonky Illustrations Drama Goes On

There has been so much going on in the last few days.
I entered the AuthorHouse contest, and I'm still waiting to see if I won or not....argh. It would really help me if I did.
I also had to AGAIN resend my images to AuthorHouse, because the resolution on most of them would not work with their programs. Everything has changed so much with their company, and I am so glad that they are becoming bigger and better than ever before. But it means that we, as authors, have to be more computer literate. And I have to say, I'm not the best at that. I'm learning, though. :)
So I resized the illustrations, and I think we've finally gotten them where they need to be for the production people to work with. I spoke with a really nice guy in pre-production yesterday. If he hadn't explained it all to me and what I really needed to do with the pictures, I would have been lost. Yeah, Scott! Haha.
I'm very excited about all of things that are coming up for me. I have some schools already interested in me visiting before my release party in October. I'm thrilled about the release party. And the fact that it will be at night this time will be awesome. And it's on Maude's birthday, too! :)
I am constantly updating the website now. I just added a cool game yesterday on a new page!! It's called Wonky Wizards, and you have to defeat Sini in it! Just check it out. I know you'll have some fun with it.
I added a few new things to the WonkyWear shop, too! Don't forget that they have summer sales going on, so visit the shop and grab your Wonky t-shirts before it's too late! Be the first one of your friends to have an Owl Cage Baseball tee or a Tempting Temptations tank top or Book 3 hat! Go, go, go! :)
http://www.wonkywear.spreadshirt.com/
Have a Wonky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment