Monday, April 19, 2010

It's Been a While....

Hey, guys!!
Sorry it's been so long since I have blogged, but I kinda feel like this guy on the left. Juggling so many things and trying to just keep them all in control. But I'm handling the stress well! Haha. :)
Anyway, Book 3 has been out for a little bit now, but I am hoping to have a Barnes and Noble party soon! We are currently working out the date. I just finished performing in the musical "Annie" at Harford Community College in March, and I had to wait until my schedule died down again before we set the party date. Currently, I am teaching dance in Bel Air, working on another musical - "Singin in the Rain" - and also choreographing a children's show of "Snow White". So, I am busy! Obviously! :)
I have been working on Book 4 a good deal recently, and I am super excited about it. It's going to be AWESOME! (PS - There's a sneak peek of Chapter One on my NEW Wonky website at http://www.wonkywitch.webs.com/)
Speaking of the new website, for those of you who don't know, I was having major problems with the old website. And although I loved the old site and had spent many hours, days and months on it, I decided to start fresh, change companies, and move on! The new site is really cool, and it looks very professional. I just started it a few days ago, so it has a while to go before it will be where I want it. But I am having fun working on it! Check it out!
I also had the wonderful experience of doing a last-minute signing at the Bel Air Barnes and Noble this past Saturday. I was brought in because another author had to cancel at the last minute, and they needed someone to speak. It was so cool to speak to some new fans, as well as reconnect with old ones. Some of them I hadn't seen in a few years! It was a nice afternoon. Thank you to all of you who came out at the last minute to chat and hang out with me! It meant a lot! :)
Hope to see you at the upcoming Book 3 party! As soon as I have a date, I will post it on here and the new website!

No comments:

Post a Comment