Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Craziness....

So....I know it's been way too long since I last wrote a blog, but I have been majorly busy.... and here's why....


<-----My new Book 3 cover! Cool, huh?


...I am currently in the process of moving back to Maryland, which I am very excited and nervous about. NYC has become way too expensive and I think it would be better for me to get out before things get out of hand. Plus, I WAS OFFERED A DANCE TEACHING JOB! I am thrilled to go back to teaching dance, which has been a passion of mine, other than writing and performing of course. So, needless to say, I have been getting things ready for the move, which is this Thursday, October 15th. I can't wait! It will be so nice to drive around in a car again, have fresh clean air surrounding me, and have trees and grass in sight. I know it will be better for Nimbus, my 7 year-old Weimeraner, too. He will have a dog run in the apartment complex and will be able to run around to his heart's content. He will be super happy!! :)


I also have been going through the publishing process with my publisher, and everything is pretty much done. The book will be released in November, not October like I had originally planned. I was kind of sad about pushing the date back, but I had to do it in order to give my publisher more time to complete some things and make necessary changes. I am really excited about the final galley, which is the inside pages of the book. It all looks so great, and my design team did a wonderful job. I cannot wait to actually hold one of the books in my hand. It's been a long time coming, and I am so proud of all of the hard work that went into it.


I have started writing Book 4, and I have to say that it is going to be a super cool book! :) Keep checking the website for updates and, once Book 3 has been released, I will add some sneak peeks of Book 4.


Make sure you check out my http://www.wonkywear.spreadshirt.com/ site and see the cool sweatshirts and winter hats, etc. These items are the perfect way to keep warm during the cool fall nights! I hope you like the designs, and I will be adding even more as the fall goes on.


I hope you all are having a wonderful beginning of the school year, and I will see you at the birthday party for Maude on October 30th at the Bel Air Barnes and Noble from 6-9pm. :)
We will be releasing the date of the third book's release soon, so keep checking back!


Enjoy your Fall Feast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment